Friday, January 30, 2015

My Body Hates Me

This winter is getting the best of me.

Muggy air is stupid and makes me want to move far far away.

My body likes to remind me it hates me.

Having a cyst the size of an orange is unusual.

Having a cyst that is possibly a tumor, benign or cancerous, is annoying.

Going into surgery for a cyst that burst the night before is super annoying.

Realizing I would rather endure the pain of a cyst bursting 8 times than deal with my endometriosis any day is sad.

Still having pain after cyst is gone and finding out it's because my endo is attacking my colon and bowels is frustrating.

Having to make big life decisions is overwhelming and scary.

Not understanding why an angel can't come down from Heaven and tell me what to do is confusing.  I just don't feel like it is too much to ask.  I mean...who needs free agency at a time like this anyway? 

I think a tropical island would ease my troubles right about now...


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the cysts and the endo. The worst. Does this mean another laparoscopy? Ugh ugh ugh.

    Hang in there, girl. And I'm here if you ever want to talk.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely need a tropical island. I also hate dirty winter air. And you need s serious break from cysts and other painful things. What can I do to help? Please message me!

    ReplyDelete