Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Update on Baby Boy

Baby boy is here and healthy and beautiful.  He is the sweetest thing ever. Seriously, the best newborn. 

The last week has been a whirlwind.  In a good way.  I can't wait to share it, but for now we are still in Idaho while paper work between states is getting finished and we are still awaiting "M" to go before a judge to relinquish her rights.  Both of baby boy's families have been more than amazing and we have no reason to believe they won't relinquish their rights, but I'm the type of person that doesn't count her chickens before they hatch. 

It's hard being an unofficial mom to this little guy.  Darn Idaho laws. 

Emme is doing great being a big sister. She has exceeded my expectations. She is very protective of him and has shown no signs of jealousy.  We have had a lot of help from family so I think it helps that she had been kept busy. So far Emme and the baby are a perfect pair. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing.  I'll talk about it more later, but I can't tell you how many tears I've shed because I've been so nervous about how Emme would handle the new baby.  Now that he's here, everything is just fine.  

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be able to introduce him in a couple days.  Thank you for all the prayers. We have felt them and I know baby boy's birth parents have as well. Please continue to pray for them. They are our angels. 

Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment